GM HOLDEN – Repair Order Terms and Conditions
- The term “Dealer” refers to the entity outlined on the front page of this Repair Order and its employees and subcontractors who will be responsible for carrying out the repairs.
- The Customer authorises the repair works set out in this Repair Order to be done along with the purchase of any additional necessary materials.
- The Customer agrees that the Dealer is not responsible for:
- loss or damage to the vehicle the subject of this Repair Order in case of fire, theft or any other cause beyond the Dealer’s control;
- any delays caused by the unavailability of parts or delays in parts shipment.
- The Customer grants the Dealer permission to operate the vehicle on streets, highways or elsewhere for the purpose of testing and/or inspection.
- The use of non-genuine parts is not recommended and may affect any Manufacturer warranty that applies to the vehicle. If non-genuine parts are used, they will be identified by the prefix “NG” on the tax invoice provided to the Customer.
- Goods presented for repair may be replaced by refurbished goods of the same type rather than being repaired. Refurbished parts may be used to repair the goods.
- If any component of the vehicle is capable of storing user-generated data, the repair works may result in the loss of that data. The Customer should ensure that they have taken appropriate steps to save any data that could be at risk.
- The Customer authorises the Dealer to operate and turn off any electrical devices such as recording devices in the vehicle.
- If the Customer was referred or introduced to the Dealer by a third party, or if a third party has acted as agent of the Customer or as broker or intermediary in relation to this Repair Order, the Customer acknowledges that the Dealer may pay or give a fee, commission, rebate, gift or other benefit to the third party. If further details are required, the Customer should refer to the third party (if any) for further information.
- The Customer acknowledges that the vehicle is being delivered to the Dealer pursuant to a bailment arrangement and that the vehicle will be held until payment for all services rendered pursuant to this Repair Order has been received.
- By signing this Repair Order the Customer warrants to the Dealer that the vehicle is currently registered and has in place valid Compulsory Third Party insurance.
- If the Customer does not collect its vehicle within a reasonable time the Dealer may recover from the Customer the reasonable costs of storing of the vehicle at a cost of $5.00 per day.
- The personal information the Dealer holds is that information which is detailed within this Contract or other information necessary to establish the Customer’s identification or otherwise provided by the Customer. The Dealer is not able to enter into this Contract if the Customer does not provide the personal information required to be included in this Contract.
- Any query or concerns about the way the Dealer manages personal information should be referred to the Dealer’s Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Customer may request access to his/her personal information held by the Dealer, by contacting the Privacy Officer.